Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5777 MBD ADC Module

Jump to solution
abhinand_rd
Contributor I

Hello,

I am using mbdt package to work with MPC5777C-DEVB board. When working with ADC module i get this message on the ADC blocks "The selected MCU has no support in MBDT for this peripheral". The same info is given on the help page of the block.

I found similarly most of the motor control blocks in motor control blocks such as CTU, FlexPWM, eTimer blocks are also not supported.

Is there any new version of mbdt where these blocks are made avaialble?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @abhinand_rd ,

The peripherals that you are mentioning are not supported on the MPC5777C because this controller does not have such hardware. To generate PWM, you can use the eMIOS modules, and for ADC the eQADC modules which are supported in our toolbox.

You can see here the peripherals that the MPC5777C has.

mariuslucianand_0-1610705737285.png

Hope this helps,

Marius

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
abhinand_rd
Contributor I

Hi @mariuslucianand 

I am able to use EQADC blocks. I need to convert different channels available on the MPC5777C-DEVB, mainly on the connectors J110 & J111.

I am able to configure up to 3 channels(ANA0,ANA1,ANA2) together for conversion successfully. When i configure 4th channel(ANA3), this channel does not convert. 

The configuration of 4 channels are like below:

EQADC: 0

CFIFO: Software Trigger, Single Scan.

ANA0, RFIFO0

ANA1, RFIFO1

ANA2, RFIFO2

ANA3, RFIFO3

Among these channels, first 3 work well. ANA3 does not convert.

However, if i configure ANA3 separately as the only channel, then it works perfectly.

Can you please let me know whats happening here?

Thanks,

Abhinand 

0 Kudos
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @abhinand_rd ,

The peripherals that you are mentioning are not supported on the MPC5777C because this controller does not have such hardware. To generate PWM, you can use the eMIOS modules, and for ADC the eQADC modules which are supported in our toolbox.

You can see here the peripherals that the MPC5777C has.

mariuslucianand_0-1610705737285.png

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos
saurabhkulkarni123
Contributor II

Hello @mariuslucianand,

when I try to build EQADC mbd block, I'm getting an error. 

Error: File: D:\NXP\MBDToolbox_MPC57xx_3.2.0_20200414\fsroot\mbdtbx_mpc\blocks\eqadc\eqadc_mpc_push_cmd.tlc Line: 96 Column: 28 Undefined identifier cmd's

How to resolve it?

0 Kudos