Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructional video reception is stuttering and difficult to understand

tedj1
Contributor II

Hi.

I'm trying to study this video:

https://www.nxp.com/design/training/nfc-antenna-design:TIP-NFC-ANTENNA-DESIGN

But the reception on my pc is blocky and halting, so much so that it's difficult to understand.  I checked with my broadband internet carrier and there appears to be no problem on their end.  YouTube videos are working fine.  So, I suspect the problem is with NXP's server or something.  Is anyone else getting bad reception while watching that video?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

tedj1
Contributor II

Hi Marius,

The problem appears to be gone now, so I'm a little embarrassed in having asked.  I'd have deleted the question, but couldn't figure out how.  I worked with ATT, but they couldn't find a problem.  If it were a shared-resource slow-down or a programmed slow-down during off-peak hours or something, they probably wouldn't mention that unless they were forced to.  Lol.  In any case, the problem doesn't appear to be on NXP's end.  Thanks for your response.

Ted

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @tedj1 ,

For me, the video runs smoothly on my PC and internet connection. However, if you have any suggestions for the NFC team, please consider posting this question on the NFC Community  space.

Here, on the Model-Based Design Toolbox community, we answer to questions related to the code generation from Matlab and Simulink.

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos

topsurveyzone
Contributor I

Click Here to learn some information about the survey

0 Kudos