cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help for MBD s32k package license activation

eraja
Contributor I

Dear all,

we are doing power train projects using FS32K144 for that i try to install S32K MATLAB tool box, i downloaded the "NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx" and free licence also downloaded 

NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx activation done but when i try to verify the licence that time i got license activation failled error massage. please help this error issue thanks in advavnce. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello eraja@sonacomstar.com,

I can see 2 possible issues with this:

1. You might have put the license in another place - it should be in the lic folder (situated in the root directory of the toolbox).
  2. You might have generated a license with the wrong volume serial number. Let me walk you through the steps necessary for correct licensing: you must go on the same disk you have installed our toolbox (e.g.: if you have it installed on D:\Toolboxes\MBDT, then you should go anywhere on the D disk). Next, open a command prompt there (in our example, anywhere that starts with D:\[..]). Write the following command:

vol

You should then see an output like this:

pastedImage_1.png

You should enter the highlighted part onto nxp.com in the licensing of S32K1xx Toolbox.

Let me know if this solves your issue.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos