Hardware board is not reflecting in configuration parameter dialog box as i have installed the MBDT

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware board is not reflecting in configuration parameter dialog box as i have installed the MBDT

Jump to solution
kuber2vedi
Contributor II

I have installed the model-based design toolbox for MPC5xx Microcontroller, but when I am going to configuration parameter block after modelling in MATLAB Hardware board is not reflecting. please help me to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SorinIBancila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @kuber2vedi,

I have installed the MPC57xx toolbox (version 3.2.0) and I was able to build an example out of the box without any modifications. Can you please provide more information about your problem (some screenshots can be useful)? What Matlab version do you use?

Possible solution:

• Remove the toolbox from the path (by executing the command mbd_mpc_path('remove') ) then add it again (by executing the mbd_mpc_path).
  • If you have installed another MBD toolboxes from NXP, you can try to remove them from matlab's path.
  • Reinstall toolbox.

Best regards,

Bancila Sorin

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SorinIBancila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @kuber2vedi,

I have installed the MPC57xx toolbox (version 3.2.0) and I was able to build an example out of the box without any modifications. Can you please provide more information about your problem (some screenshots can be useful)? What Matlab version do you use?

Possible solution:

• Remove the toolbox from the path (by executing the command mbd_mpc_path('remove') ) then add it again (by executing the mbd_mpc_path).
  • If you have installed another MBD toolboxes from NXP, you can try to remove them from matlab's path.
  • Reinstall toolbox.

Best regards,

Bancila Sorin