DCBV and Phase currents range measured_DEVKIT-MOTORGD?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

DCBV and Phase currents range measured_DEVKIT-MOTORGD?

2,206 次查看
liwuquan
Contributor III

NXP Expert,

Please help on my questions below since the documentation needed is not available on NXP website.

• It is regarding DEVKIT-MOTORGD and DEVKIT-MPC5744 pair for motor control, the table attached here is about the current and DC bus voltage measurement on the pair, my questions are:

1: please let me how much the number in the last column in the table suppose to be?

2: how BEMF and PH current measurement is sharing the ADC channel? through jumpers? then which jumpers, how the configure should be?

3: if you see there is anything not correct in the table regarding the pair of the board, please let me know.

4:please provide schematics for your MOTORGD, if you do not have the updated version, the old version is fine to me.

Thank you.

Susan Li

0 项奖励
1 回复

746 次查看
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi liwuquan‌,

I've bring to NXP attention the fact that the schematic is missing. The document is marked as Internal Use Only, therefore i can't share it until the team responsible with the document will not make is public.

All i can do is to help you with information since that is not restricted.

Therefore:

how BEMF and PH current measurement is sharing the ADC channel? through jumpers? then which jumpers, how the configure should be?

You can only choose between BackEMF or Phase current measurements one at a time. That is selectable via the J9/J10/J11 jumpers. There is a small legend on the board layout that tells you in which position the jumper should be.

Basically if you short 1-2 pins it will measure the phase currents (PMSM) while 2-3 position will measure the Back-EMF in BLDC mode

pastedImage_2.png

please let me how much the number in the last column in the table suppose to be?

All the measurements range and resolution depends on J8 position.

J8 - short: the Vref  = 3.3V

J8 - open: the Vref = 5V

The DC voltage @5V Vref:

range= 0 to 45V

The DC current measurement @5V Vref:

-25 to +25Amps

The Phase Currents @5V Vref:

-31.25 to 31.25Amps

The Phase Voltage @5V Vref:

-Vdc to Vdc

if you see there is anything not correct in the table regarding the pair of the board, please let me know.

Where did you got that information about J4 header? The correct routing is:

pastedImage_6.png

please provide schematics for your MOTORGD, if you do not have the updated version, the old version is fine to me.

Unfortunately, i do not have the clearance to do that. Please contact your sales representative and ask him/her for this information. The document exists but currently is just for NXP internal use only.

0 项奖励