Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binary or Object file not generated with Motor Control Toolbox

Jump to solution
anu_mathew
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using NXP's Motor Control Development Toolbox for MPC564xL to build a simple application on MPC5643L microcontroller. I have done compilation and then build the model in Simulink. However the .elf file which is the target file is not generated in the target folder . I am using CodeWarrior compiler. I am attaching screenshots of my configuration block and my model. I have also tried the example projects. But same problem exists.

This is my hardware target parameters that I have configured.

Could anyone help me identifying the issue? Thanks in advance for your response.

#mpc56xx codewarrior v11.0 #motorcontroltoolbox#mpc5643l bam

1 Solution
anu_mathew
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I was able to resolve the issue, by setting the environment parameters correctly. 

I am using:

DIAB_CATALOG = C:\Freescale\CW MCU v11.1

DIAB_TOOL = %DIAB_CATALOG%

I hope this helps someone else who is facing similar issue. I lost the link to original thread which had the solution. It would be great if someone can add that in comments as well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello anu.mathew@ntu.edu.sg‌,

Could you share the model you're having issues with?

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos
anu_mathew
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I was able to resolve the issue, by setting the environment parameters correctly. 

I am using:

DIAB_CATALOG = C:\Freescale\CW MCU v11.1

DIAB_TOOL = %DIAB_CATALOG%

I hope this helps someone else who is facing similar issue. I lost the link to original thread which had the solution. It would be great if someone can add that in comments as well.