the MQX are really full codes?where is the defination of function named _sched_start_internal() ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the MQX are really full codes?where is the defination of function named _sched_start_internal() ?

Jump to solution
fish_yu
Contributor III

Hello everyone,I am an engineer in china.Recently, I have studied MQX RTOS for my project. In mqx.c files, There is a kernal Function _mqx_uint _mqx(register MQX_INITIALIZATION_STRUCT_PTR mqx_init).In the function, there is a _sched_start_internal() in there. Now, I have a problem about the function. Where is the defination of function named _sched_start_internal() ? I can not find it in all files about MQX RTOS. I don't know the MQX RTOS how to work. Could you help me to find it ? According to Report of Freescale and other posts in here, The MQX RTOS are Full codes. I don't know Where the defination of function is. Who can solve the problem??

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jbezem
Contributor III

I'm still using MQX 2.50 (non-Freescale), but there the function is located in an assembler source file source/psp/coldfire/dispatch.cw (with an added underscore, of course). I'd assume that MQX3 also has such assebler source files, include them in your search and make sure to account for the additional underscore for functions in assembler sources.

HTH,

Johan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jbezem
Contributor III

I'm still using MQX 2.50 (non-Freescale), but there the function is located in an assembler source file source/psp/coldfire/dispatch.cw (with an added underscore, of course). I'd assume that MQX3 also has such assebler source files, include them in your search and make sure to account for the additional underscore for functions in assembler sources.

HTH,

Johan

0 Kudos
EAI
Contributor IV
It is located in dispatch.cw (in PSP project).
0 Kudos