cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printf exception in MQX 4.0 telnet2ser sample

qianmingzhu
Contributor II

Hi, everyone,

I am developing a TCP/IP application based on the sample telnet2ser. My problem is only about printf function.

At the main task function, my printf is used well. But when the program goes to "_mqx_int lw_telnet_server(void (_CODE_PTR_ user_fn)(void))" function and call "printf("hello");" as the first statement, the MQX is in ISR and has a endless loop in idle task, with nothing displayed in the console.

I have traced the printf and found that the only different between the error and correct is around as the following figure.

The problem is focused on "tmp = (char) c". This statement will change the file_ptr->SIZE or other element in struct file_ptr except file_ptr->DEV_PTR. And then when it goes into _io_serial_polled_write function in serl_pol.c, the fd_ptr struct always has wrong values but its address is the same as the correct procedure.

Please give me some help. I can't get out of here anymore. Please!

20140527172607.jpg

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

qianmingzhu
Contributor II

Could Anybody help me?

more findings here. the temporary variable "char tmp" did get address  0x1FFF0E80. and the address of "file_ptr" is 0x1FFF0E6C.

After that, when it has changed "tmp"s value, the element's value in struct file_ptr would changed ,then MQX goes to IDLE TASK.

How can I resolve this?

11.jpg

0 Kudos