mqx_unhandled_interrupt (0x0041) error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mqx_unhandled_interrupt (0x0041) error

lwwl
Contributor II

twr-k64f120m development board, transplant web_hvac example, but in the process of running, the system downtime, there mqx_unhandled_interrupt (0x0041) error, what is the possible reason? How to find the wrong? Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi L w:

Several reasons may lead to a hard fault, for example, calling a function pointer with an invalid address, stack overflow, trying to read or write to an on-chip peripheral that is powered down or not being clocked, accessing non-mapped memory etc.

I would suggest you debug this issue with MQX task aware debugging.

• Review key TAD windows:
  •                  Task Summary Window
  • Stack Usage Window
  • MQX Errors Window
  • Audit various system parameters:

-     Which tasks are running.

-     Task states

-     Check for identified errors

-     Look for stack overflows

Task Aware Debugging 

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Please share more information about your problem.

Is it a SDK demo ? Which one ?

Which IDE and version ?

Provide the error when build .

And others useful .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

lwwl
Contributor II

Hi,

My development board is twr-k64f120m, the development tool for the Kinetis Design Studio 3 IDE, and the ported package is shown in Figure 1. At the beginning of the system after the start of the system can run, but I increased the processing task after the system crashes, there mqx_unhandled_interrupt (0x0041) error, but I shield the uart task after the error is still, that is, using the original main file does not work The What is the reason for this? Debug serial port without any information output. Some useful information that appears during debugging is shown in the figure.图1.png

图2.png

图3.png

图4.png

0 Kudos

lwwl
Contributor II

I would like to be related to the interruption, but no way to start, anyone can provide some help? Thank you

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It seems this is a MQX question, so I help you porting it to the MQX thread https://community.nxp.com/community/mqx  .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos