cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use debug in frdmk64f controller

sudhakarp
Contributor V

Hi,

i am using KDS2.0 and ksdk1.1.0 example. i want to debug ethernet_to_serial project. how to do that one.

when i tried i am getting following error.Untitled.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sudhakar,

the way in which you launch the debug session is the same as any project, are you able to debug any other project?.

For the example you are using you need first to change some settings and rebuild libraries. I am able to debug this example in KDS3.0 and KSDK1.2 without problems. You can find the readme file in the following path:

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\examples\eth_to_serial

If you have questions let me know.

Carlos

0 Kudos

sudhakarp
Contributor V

Hi Carlos,

actually i want to see program code execution  step by step. is possible? like after setting breakpoint from that place we can see program execution. i hope you understand what i am asking. how to do that one.

thanks and regards,

sudhakar p

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I am not sure if I understood.

The application (after mqx initialization) starts in in function void main_task( task_param_t init_data ) defined in demo.c. You can set a brakpoint in error = RTCS_create(); and start debugging the application.

If you are not able to do this I probably the debug configuration you are using is corrupted. You can try to create a new one by double clicking In the debug configuration you are using.

pastedImage_5.png

If the problem persists please check if you are able to debug other projects and let us know.

Carlos

0 Kudos