您的意思是: 
已解决

Where can I download MQX 4.2?

跳至解决方案
4,977 次查看
davidlindstrom
Contributor I

Hello,

On the NXP Community there is an announcement about the release of MQX 4.2.0 (https://community.nxp.com/thread/355304). On the NXP web page for MQX Classic there is a release notes document for version 4.2.0 (Freescale MQX™ RTOS 4.2.0 Release Notes). However, when I go to the download page it says that the current version is 4.1.0 and this is the version I get if I proceed with the download of MQX. Is MQX version 4.2 available for download? Where can I find it? What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

David

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
3,175 次查看
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi David

Please select the previous tab, then you can download MQX 4.2.0 package, please also download the latest patch 4.2.0.2

mqxdownload.jpg

Regards

Daniel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
8 回复数
3,175 次查看
PhilH
Contributor II

I am trying to bring up an old project based on MQX 3.8.0.  Where can I find the download files for the last free version of MQX 4.x?  I think it was MQX 4.2.0 plus two patch files (4.2.1 and 4.2.2) or something like that.  The path "www.nxp.com/mqxclassic" no longer exists on the nxp website to download them.  

Regards,

Phil H.

0 项奖励
回复
3,175 次查看
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please create a ticket to NXP support.

Support | NXP 

Regards

Daniel

0 项奖励
回复
3,175 次查看
davidlindstrom
Contributor I

Hello,

I have access to MQX 4.2 files now. I have successfully downloaded the MQX 4.2.0 installer, and 4.2.0.1 and 4.2.0.2 patches. Thank you for your help.

Regards,

David

0 项奖励
回复
3,175 次查看
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi David:

Let me check with the administrator and get it back to you later.

Regards

Daniel

0 项奖励
回复
3,175 次查看
davidlindstrom
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks again for the support. I believe I follow the same procedure as described above - (1) go to www.nxp.com/mqx, (2) click MQX Classic, (3) click Download alternatively select the Downloads tab and then click Download.

I have now tried on three different computers with different OS'es, with different browsers (Firefox and IE). I have tried changing IP address. I registered a new account and tried using that one. Unfortunately, none of this solved my problem. Any ideas what I might try next?

Regards,

David

0 项奖励
回复
3,175 次查看
davidlindstrom
Contributor I

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. My list of available downloads looks different. I get no 4.2.x versions in the list of available downloads.

MQX_download_current.png

MQX_download_previous.png

Regards,

David

0 项奖励
回复
3,175 次查看
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I tried this link on IE,google chrome and firefox browsers and I can get the 4.2.x versions every time.

Here is my download link

www.nxp.com/mqx

then click MQX Classic , and download

It's very strange, maybe you need to clean your browser cache, and try it again.

0 项奖励
回复
3,176 次查看
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi David

Please select the previous tab, then you can download MQX 4.2.0 package, please also download the latest patch 4.2.0.2

mqxdownload.jpg

Regards

Daniel

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复