What are the differences in MFS betwen MQX4.0 and MQX 4.1?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the differences in MFS betwen MQX4.0 and MQX 4.1?

Jump to solution
pk2
Contributor III

My board has 2 K60's.  I wrote a program to have one of the K60's program the other thru the EZ_Port.  I used MQX 4.0. My program reads some configuration information from a file on a SD card and loads the K60 with data from a SREC file also stored on the SD card..  My application is based on AN44406 (KwikStik-based EzPort programmer) and uses parts of the code from the application note.  The MQX 4.0 version works fine - no problems.

I am attempting to port the code to MQX 4.1 and my application can not find the files on the SD card!!  It is the same code.  The c files were copied from the working MQX 4.0 version.  I am not sure why this is.

As a sanity check I took the section of my code that opens and reads the files on the SD card and added it to the MFS sdcard example project on a TWR-K60F120M.  This example installs the SD card with a MFS shell.     When the project is built with MQX 4.0 my code works perfectly as do the DOS commands "dir", "type", etc.  HOWEVER, when the project is built using MQX4.1 my code does not work but the DOS shell commands do work.

I stepped into the the 4.0 and 4.1 version and noted there are differences between the MQX versions.  The 4.1 files contain references to MQX_IO_OLD whatever that means.

Does anyone know of any differences between versions 4.0 and 4.1 that would/could cause the problems I am seeing?  Needless to say I am disappointed that MQX 4.1 isn't working.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
pk2
Contributor III

Problem solved.  One of the tasks had a stack overflow.  Increasing the stack size solved the problem

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pk2
Contributor III

Problem solved.  One of the tasks had a stack overflow.  Increasing the stack size solved the problem

0 Kudos
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thank you for share your solution

Regards

Sol

0 Kudos