cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower BSP/PSP for MK60DX256VMD10 ?

Jump to solution
nitinharish
Contributor V

Which tower BSP/PSP SW package (for IAR Embedded workbench, MQX 4.1.1) should I use for MK60DX256VMD10 ?

Tags (3)
1 Solution
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nitin,

The MQX BSP Porting Guide PDF in the Freescale_MQX4.1/doc/mqx folder has an Appendix A that allow you to enter in the specific MCU part number to find the correct BSP to start the cloning process with.  That is the good news.  The bad news is the PDF in that release has an issue and that cool tool is not working.

The good news is I have a copy that does work and have attached it for you to use.

With your MCU part number the answer is to use the TWR-K60D100M as a starting point.

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nitin,

The MQX BSP Porting Guide PDF in the Freescale_MQX4.1/doc/mqx folder has an Appendix A that allow you to enter in the specific MCU part number to find the correct BSP to start the cloning process with.  That is the good news.  The bad news is the PDF in that release has an issue and that cool tool is not working.

The good news is I have a copy that does work and have attached it for you to use.

With your MCU part number the answer is to use the TWR-K60D100M as a starting point.

Regards,

David

nitinharish
Contributor V

Thank you so much David

That "cool tool" did work for me:

CoolTool.jpg