cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWRK64 MQX4.1 build

miodragkostic
Contributor I

Hi,

I tried  to build library for TWRK64 board, based on MQX4.1, when I imported build_libs.wsd I got the message with  two warninngs (attachement TWRK64warnings.jpg).

After build, I got a lot of errors (TWRK64errors.jpg and TWRK64errors1.jpg). Could someone explain, where I made an error, since I only imported finished project.

I use CW10.6.

Best regards,

Miodrag

0 Kudos
7 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Miodrag,

If you havent modified the libraries there should be something corrupted. I think the easier way to fix this is to reinstall MQX. I strongly recommend to go to MQX4.2. Please note that it is important to build BSP and PSP libraries before all the other libraries.

Best regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

miodragkostic
Contributor I

Hi Carlos,

I haven't modified the libraries. I uninstalled the MQX4.1 (and MQX4.1 for TWRK64) before and installed again.

I build the library for TWRK60 on MQX4.1 - result: no errors. see pictures.TWRK60d100m.jpg

TWRK60d100m_1.jpg

The only difference is that the TWRK64 library for MQX4.1 is installed additionally  as separate MQX4.1 package.

I try to build the library for TWRK64 on MQX4.2 but the problem is that I can't clone complete TWRK64 board since mu project has USB, and there is no USB support in BSPcloning wizard for TWRK64.

Any suggestions ?

Best regards,

Miodrag

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Miodrag,

there is a guide to port the USB stack used by K64 (usb v2).Please see USB_Stack_Porting_User_Guide.pdf located in C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\doc\usb_v2

Best regards,
Carlos

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

miodragkostic
Contributor I

Hi Carlos,

I have looked in MQX 4.2 for USB_v2, but there is no project file for CW only for: IAR,UV4,DS5, KDS.

I looked in USB_Stack_Porting_User_Guide, there is description of porting for KDS, I think.

Should I do the same for CW?

Best regards,

Miodrag

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Miodrag,

in this specific case the path I suggest is to clone TWR-K60F120M libraries on MQX4.2 using the cloning wizard.  This would be easiest way as it is the most similar BSP to TWR-K64.

Please let me know if you have any problem during this process.

Best regards,
Carlos

0 Kudos

miodragkostic
Contributor I

Hi Carlos,

I successfully cloned TWR-K60F120M library on MQX4.2 and build it. Now I should build the entire project with new cloned MQX library, but the linker file (intflash.ld inside BSP folder) is for TWR60F120M board-processor, I use MK64FN1M0VLQ12, Can I use the same linker file or should I modified it for K64 processor?

Best regards,

Miodrag

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Miodrag,

sorry for the delay. You can use K60 linker file, just check that the size of the memory segments matches with your MCU.

Best regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos