cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K70F120M_Quick_Start_ Demo Need Help

Chicago1984
Contributor II

Hello,

I am trying to get the demo to run back on the Tower K70 board that came on it (Memory Game, SD card reader, Web Interface, acclerometer LED test,  and LED touch)

I am not a software guy at all and I just want to know how to I go about doing this. I have downloaded the TWR-K70F120M_QSD package and read through the quickstart guide.

When this demo was written it was for MQX 3.8 and IAR 6.3. Now I have MQX 4.1 and IAR 7.20

I go to this directory (see below image) and open up TWR-K70120M_Quick_Start_Demo

Capture1.JPG.jpg

It then opens up in IAR shown below.I tried to follow the instructions as much as I could but I keep getting error while running C/C++ Complier when I try to debug and download

Capture.JPG.jpg

Can someone please walk me through how to get this demo up and running? I would really appreciate it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you can find lots of documents for beginners. Ex, MQX user guide, release notes, MQX getting started.

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\doc

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Quick start demo was written for MQX 3.8, and it is not ported for MQX 4.1 . please see the following thread

demo build problem of TWR-K60N512 Quick Start Demo

You can find lots of examples after you install MQX, the location is

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\demo

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\mqx\examples

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\mfs\examples

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\rtcs\examples

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\usb\host\examples

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\usb\device\examples

I think  Quick start demo was selected from these demos.

You can try there demos.

I attached a vedio to show how to build and debug a hello world demo, it was for K60F120,

Have a great day,
Daniel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos