cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K60N512 Quick Start Demo port to MQX 4.0

Jump to solution
GeneGoff
Contributor III

The TWR-K60N512 Quick Start Demo runs fine in CW10.1 and using MQX 3.7, but produces many compile errors in CW10.4 using MQX 4.0 apparently because expected library file paths have changed in MQX.  Does anyone have a port of the TWR-K60N512 QSD project for MQX 4.0?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Right, now the paths include "debug" or "release". Attached is the TWR-K60N512_Quick_Start_Demo project for CodeWarrior, migrated in such a way, that it can build with MQX 4.0.1. Also attaching user_config.h for twrk60n512 BSP. This project builds with CW 10.4 and MQX 4.0.1.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Right, now the paths include "debug" or "release". Attached is the TWR-K60N512_Quick_Start_Demo project for CodeWarrior, migrated in such a way, that it can build with MQX 4.0.1. Also attaching user_config.h for twrk60n512 BSP. This project builds with CW 10.4 and MQX 4.0.1.

0 Kudos
cheeboon
Contributor I

Hi Martin, I imported your demo into CW10.4 and MQX4.0.1 but I got the following errors:-

Any suggestions where I could have gone wrong?CW_Errors.JPG.jpg

0 Kudos
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello Chee Boon Lim,

please always provide the console output (with an error, not entire text which can be long sometimes). Can you "decrypt" anything from the picture you attached? I definitely don't.

Regards,

0xc0170

0 Kudos
cheeboon
Contributor I

Hi Martin, BSPCFG_ENABLE_ESDHC is enabled in user_config.h. Attached is the console output. Thanks for looking into this.

0 Kudos
Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, you don't have. This is the error message from the console output:

=#error This application requires BSPCFG_ENABLE_ESDHC defined non-zero in user_config.h. Please recompile libraries with this option.

Errors caused tool to abort.

mingw32-make: *** [Sources/SDCard_Task_c.obj] Error 1

>preprocessor #error directive

You have to build the BSP project first (as part of BSP library post build action, user_config.h is copied from the /mqx/source/bsp to the /lib). Then build the MQX application.

0 Kudos
cheeboon
Contributor I

Thanks Martin.

0 Kudos
Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hmm, the error messages are not very helpful. Since the compilation error is with the SDCard_Task.c, do you enable BSPCFG_ENABLE_ESDHC in your user_config.h ?

To get better error messages, please use the right error parser - that is configured in the options of your project, in C/C++Build -> Settings -> Error Parsers. Make sure that "CDT GNU Make Error Parser 7.0" checkbox is checked. Hope this helps to get more meaningfull error messages - see also the "Console" tab.

cw10.4_error_parser.PNG.png

0 Kudos
GeneGoff
Contributor III

It all works fine in CW10.4 and MQX 4.0, thank you Martin.  If there are any docs/app-notes on porting older projects to the latest CW for MCU and MQX tools, please let me know.  Thanks!

0 Kudos