Size of the application has exceeded the capability of this license. Contact your authorized distributor or Freescale to purchase a full version of the tools. USBK60

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Size of the application has exceeded the capability of this license. Contact your authorized distributor or Freescale to purchase a full version of the tools. USBK60

anjalishyju
Contributor III

Dear all,

I am working on USB host development using MQX RTOS.I am trying to implement example code from MQX (Path: Freescale_MQX_4_0\mfs\examples\mfs_usb\cw10\mfs_usb_twrk60f120m).

It needs packages such as bsp, psp, shell, mfs & usbhost. Downloaded and installed the Codewarrior10.5 on 3 days ago. When compiling the sample code it shows the error such as " Size of the application has exceeded the capability of this license. Contact your authorized distributor or Freescale to purchase a full version of the tools".

Please help me.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I wonder you should use special edition CW that has 128k c code size limitation.

in CW10.5, all version(special standard professional ) can support MQX for kinetis.(in older version, only professional edition can support MQX for kinetis) but because special edition has very limit code size limitation and MQX  project normally big size, we suggest user use standard or professional edition CW.

you can download CW10.5 evaluation edition to test your MQX project . here is CW10.5 evaluation download link

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?nodeId=015210272600612247

or

you can write to support@freescale.com to request a CW10.5 evaluation license

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anjali

This error is caused by the license. Please be sure that you have installed  CodeWarrior™ Professional Edition.

Regards

Sol

0 Kudos