Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about MQX_Lite and Kinetis MK10DN512ZVLL10

Jump to solution
stockfrançois
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm student and I want to use MQX_Lite or MQX on a personal board which contains a kinetis microncontrôleur MK10DN512ZVLL10. But create my personal board with using tutorial hasn't work. And as I use MQX_Lite, I can't not always compile the project and launch it. I become the following error "failed to resume target process. Could not open memory configuration files"

Adding to that things, I can't open a new MQX_Lite project, the option "New" -> "MQX Lite Project" has already disapear from the tree menu.

I hope somebody, will answer to me request !

Thanks in advance

FRS

PS: I have already post this request in french.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello stockfrancois,

is the project your own? This errors is connected to the memory configuration files (.mem) which is in debugger settings.

These settings are located in Debug configuration - Connection  - Target. You can check any example how they are set and follow same for your board :smileywink: What target paths are in your application?

Regards,

c0170

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello stockfrancois,

is the project your own? This errors is connected to the memory configuration files (.mem) which is in debugger settings.

These settings are located in Debug configuration - Connection  - Target. You can check any example how they are set and follow same for your board :smileywink: What target paths are in your application?

Regards,

c0170

0 Kudos
stockfrançois
Contributor I

Hello,

Thanks for answering. I have solve the problem. You were right, it was a problem with my debuger engine in the Debug configuration and connection the target (was not right selected). I also had a false derivative in the PE component inspector.

Thanks once again.

Best regards, nice day

FRS

0 Kudos