キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Now Available: CyaSSL for MQX RTCS

8,168件の閲覧回数
macl
Senior Contributor I

Now Available: CyaSSL for MQX RTCS – Enabling Secure Network Connections for Kinetis MCUs

We are pleased to announce the availability of the popular CyaSSL SSL / TLS software library in a pre-configured commercial-evaluation add-on package for Kinetis SDK v1.1.0 (and later).

In just a few extra steps, you can enable secure network connectivity with CyaSSL in MQX Real-Time TCP/IP Communication Suite (RTCS) examples.

Installers for Windows and Linux are available. CyaSSL version 3.2.0 (or later) included.

Description

The CyaSSL embedded SSL library is a lightweight SSL/TLS library written in ANSI C and targeted for embedded, RTOS, and resource-constrained environments - primarily because of its small size, speed, and feature set.   CyaSSL supports industry standards up to the current TLS 1.2 and DTLS 1.2 levels, is up to 20 times smaller than OpenSSL, and offers progressive ciphers such as HC-128, RABBIT, NTRU, and SHA-3. User benchmarking and feedback indicates dramatically better performance when using CyaSSL over OpenSSL. 

Key Features

• Support for securing both Client and Server applications

• Compliant to the latest industry standard SSL, TLS, and DTS protocols (SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, DTLS 1.0/1.2)

• Up to 20x smaller than OpenSSL

• Lightweight and configurable memory footprint (FLASH 20-100 kB, RAM 1-36 kB)

• Hashing Functions Supported:  MD2, MD4, MD5*, SHA-1*, SHA-2, SHA-256*, SHA-384, SHA-512, BLAKE2b, RIPEMD-160, Poly1305

* - Accelerated throughput available via the Memory-Mapped Cryptographic Acceleration Unit (MMCAU) on select Kinetis MCUs.

• Block, Stream, and Authenticated Ciphers Supported: AES* (CBC, CTR, GCM, CCM), Camellia, DES*, 3DES*, ARC4, RABBIT, HC-128, ChaCha20

* - Accelerated throughput available via the Memory-Mapped Cryptographic Acceleration Unit (MMCAU) on select Kinetis MCUs.

• Public Key Options Supported: RSA, DSS, DH, EDH, NTRU

• Numerous Other Key Features Provided:

Key Derivation (HMAC, PBKDF2, PKCS#5), Key Generation (RSA), Signed Certificate Generation (x509 v3 RSA and ECC), PEM and DER certificates, Private Key Encryption (PKCS #8, #5, #12), Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECDH-ECDSA, ECDHE-ECDSA, ECDH-RSA, ECDHE-RSA), Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), Certificate Revocation List (CRL), IPv4, IPv6, and more.

More details at CyaSSL Embedded SSL Library Product Details

Licensing

Through our partnership with WolfSSL, Freescale is providing a free commercial evaluation version of CyaSSL for Freescale customers to use for internal development, testing, and evaluation purposes.  Customers who wish to incorporate CyaSSL into proprietary appliances must obtain a commercial license from WolfSSL, which is available at a very reasonable cost.  

For additional information on licensing, see WolfSLL License Information.

Hardware Supported

Project build files are provided for the following Freescale evaluation boards:

FRDM-K64F

TWR-K64F120M

TWR-K60D100M

Example Projects Provided

HTTP Web Server - Access the board with a web browser using an authenticated and encrypted connection. 

How to Get Started

1. Download Kinetis SDK v1.1.0 (or later) at www.freescale.com/ksdk

Click Download.

Choose the appropriate Kinetis SDK installer for your operating system, then download and install it.

2. Now install CyaSSL for Kinetis SDK with MQX RTOS

On the left side of the same download page, click Updates and Patches

3. Choose the appropriate CyaSSL installer for your operating system, download and install it.

CyaSSL source files will be installed within the <Kinetis SDK>\tcpip\rtcs\source\ssl\ folder in the Kinetis SDK directory tree.

On Windows, this path is typically: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0\tcpip\rtcs\source\ssl

4. Check out the _readme.txt file at <Kinetis SDK>\tcpip\rtcs\source\ssl to see how to run the example projects provided and to see how to add CyaSSL to your projects. 

More tutorials to come.

Best of luck with your connected embedded projects! 

Mac Lobdell

Freescale Software Technical Marketer

ラベル(1)
11 返答(返信)

3,985件の閲覧回数
thiagow
Contributor III

Is it possible to use CyaSSL with SMTP to make a SMTP+SSL+TLS or SMTP + STARTLS  using MQX RTCS SMTP client to send emails using internet SMTP servers?

0 件の賞賛

3,985件の閲覧回数
dshimizu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Thiago,

I've created this application for you: Secure e-mail sending (SMTP + SSL) with KSDK1.3 + WolfSSL for FRDM-K64F

Please, check it and let me know if it works for you.

3,985件の閲覧回数
sudhakarp
Contributor V

Hi,

i am not getting CyaSSL for Kinetis SDK v1.1.0 with MQX RTOS download option.

am getting only SDK v1.2.0 but i am using KSDK V1.1.0 am already tried some example using V1.1.0. can you give exact link for download CyaSSL for Kinetis SDK v1.1.0

thanks and regards,

sudhakar p

0 件の賞賛

3,985件の閲覧回数
macl
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

The cyaSSL patch for "MQX RTOS for KDSK v1.1" is available at www.freescale.com/mqxrtos<http://www.freescale.com/mqxrtos>. Click the big download button on the first page, then log in. This will take you to the MQX enablement software downloads portal. Click the "Previous" tab. Cyassl is on the top of the list.

Thanks,

Mac

0 件の賞賛

3,985件の閲覧回数
sudhakarp
Contributor V

hi Maclain,

thank you.

0 件の賞賛

3,984件の閲覧回数
macl
Senior Contributor I

FYI

A cyaSSL patch for "MQX RTOS for KDSK v1.2" is available at www.freescale.com/mqxrtos<;http://www.freescale.com/mqxrtos>.   Click the big download button on the first page, then log in.  This will take you to the MQX enablement software downloads portal.  Click the "Previous" tab.  Cyassl is on the top of the list.

Thanks,

Mac

0 件の賞賛

3,985件の閲覧回数
Pao_portalinks
Contributor I

Hi Mac, Just trying to download the CyaSSL for SDK 1.2. There is an error on downloading "window.exe" version and cannot be downloaded. The others (Linux and Mac) are both fine.

Thanks

Paul

0 件の賞賛

3,985件の閲覧回数
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Paul,

It should be working now.

Thank you

0 件の賞賛

3,989件の閲覧回数
macl
Senior Contributor I

Thanks for letting us know.  We are checking it. 

0 件の賞賛

3,989件の閲覧回数
ironsean
Contributor V

Any idea how easy/complicated it is to use these examples or this library with the older Codewarrior development process? I haven't made the transition to KSDK yet.

Sean

0 件の賞賛

3,989件の閲覧回数
cconlon
Contributor II

Hi Sean,

I'm part of the wolfSSL engineering team.  If you download wolfSSL (formerly CyaSSL) direct from the wolfSSL website, we include some example CodeWarrior project files under the <wolfssl_root>/mqx directory, specifically:

wolfcrypt_benchmark

wolfcrypt_test

wolfssl

wolfssl_client

These have been put together for CodeWarrior, MQX, RTCS, and MFS, on the TWR-K70F120M board.  They may be insightful as to how to use wolfSSL/CyaSSL from CodeWarrior.  The README located at <wolfssl_root>/mqx/README should be helpful as well.

Best Regards,

Chris

0 件の賞賛