New embedded programmer here needs help of prgramming on KSDK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New embedded programmer here needs help of prgramming on KSDK

yarannan
Contributor III

I know KSDK, KDS, and MQX. I read over a lot of documentations recently so that i can make an app that can send an CAN message.

What I found recently is the documentation is really limited. I dont know how to make my own library and i dont know how to use its default

library either. Just wondering, are drivers that provided by Freescale including everything we need?                                         

0 Kudos
3 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yaran

If you want to know how to use mqx libraries, please read the following document,

section 3 Building example project and libraries.

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/support_info/MQXKSDKGSUG.pdf

FSL provided libraries include  MQX library, and MQX file system (MFS), Real-time TCP/IP Communication Suite (RTCS), and USB stack. ..etc

Have a nice day,
Daniel

0 Kudos

yarannan
Contributor III

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your information. I did read over the user guide and other documents that are provided by freescale. It just there is something particular that I would like

to do and i couldnt find information about it. It is particular about how to send a CAN message. I tried to ask help at community, but no one replies me either. Where

do you usually go to look for information?

Thanks,

Yaran

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yaran:

I think you can get information from Freescale website. Let's take K64F120 for example, you get go to the following link

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=K64_120&fpsp=1&tab=Documentation_Tab

there, you can get data sheets, errata, application notes, reference manual, user guider....

Some documents located on the installed folder, C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0\doc,  C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0\rtos\mqx\doc

You also can get information from our community, search some documents, and some answered questions. It is very helpful.

If you need help, you can post your question on our community, or submit a service request. Please refer to MQX support guider

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0\rtos\mqx\doc\Freescale MQX RTOS Support User's Guide.pdf

I hope it helps you

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos