Need Help ! How to exactly send data with Ethernet ?! Fnet, MQX ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help ! How to exactly send data with Ethernet ?! Fnet, MQX ?

joelesco
Contributor III

Hi !

I'll try to explain clearly what I want (even if my english is poor ! ). I looked a lot of topics in the community but today I'm lost ! I would like to make a simple connection via Ethernet (like a RS232 but with Ethernet :smileysilly: ) to connect PC -> K70 with sockets

Since today I was working with CW and PE. To make the connection, I was thinking that if I add Fnet to my project I could make what I want. But I read that I cannot do this cause Fnet is not compatilble with PE and baremetal ? :smileyplain:.I already make code to pilote a TFT screen and RS232 and i just want to add the ethernet layer.  With MQX an exemple is provide to make this (ethernet connection through RTCS).

So if someone can help me and provide me some orientation I will be glad !!!

thanks a lot !

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jay,

To achieve what you want to do you need a TCP or UDP client-server application between the PC and K70. You can decide which one you want to be the client and which the server. Attached you can find the files you need to create a TCP client and a TCP server in MQX. You can choose any of both and then create the other in your PC with any programming language you prefer.

I hope this helps!

Carlos

0 Kudos