Mqx 3.8 flashx error after SNMP starts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mqx 3.8 flashx error after SNMP starts

caioreiajive
Contributor I

Hi everyone !!  I'm working with MQX 3.8 for MCF52233demo board.Its my first project on MQX and first time on the community. I started from snmp example !  The project starts 3 task. Priority 8 an Ad reading. Priority 9 Main Task wich starts ethernet and SNMP protocol and priority 10 an GPIO control which I open an flashx file (bank 0) and read and write data sucessfully until the Main task starts SNMP protocol !!  gathering logs, the flashx works fine before the following code in the snmptraps.c  

error = SNMP_init_with_traps("SNMP", 7, 2500, my_trap_list);

if (error) {

printf("\nFailed to initialize SNMP agent, error = %X", error);

_task_block();

} /* Endif */

printf("Demo started, wait... \n\r");  

after that every writing in the flashx gives an error code 2563 and reding gives an ok status.

I've tried everything !!  priority, size of the stack initiating flashx after snmp protocol, and nothing solves.

can anyone help me?

regards,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Luis_Garabo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Caio,

We have a document that might be useful for you. Please take a look. I hope this helps.

Regards,
Garabo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

caioreiajive
Contributor I

Hi Garabo,

Tks for your reply, however I have no problem with SNMP. It works just fine.  My problem is with FlashX wich return an error after SNMP starts.

When SNMP is not started, FlashX works fine (read and write) but as soon as SNMP starts, FlashX return an error after writing!  reading is ok and SNMP works Ok !!

regards,

Caio Reia.

0 Kudos