取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Missing files in KSDK-1.2 with MQX-4.2

950 次查看
sureshkumawat
Contributor I

We have a wi-fi driver working with standard legacy MQX-4.1 driver, and we’re planning to port this driver to KSDK-1.2 with MQX-4.2.

But we found that the below files are not available in KSDK framework, which are needed to port our driver to KSDK framework.

1) io_gpio.h

2) io.h

3) fio.h

4) enet.h

5) enetprv.h

6) enet_wifi.h

7) io_gpio_kgpio.h

Please help us to avoid the dependency with the above files.

0 项奖励
3 回复数

478 次查看
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

MQX for KSDK contains a new architecture that has a few differences from the classic MQX architecture. Please check more information in the attached document.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

478 次查看
sureshkumawat
Contributor I

Thanks for sharing the document.

I’m planning to integrate RTCS stack into my GT202 Wi-Fi driver and application using KSDK-1.2 MQX framework.

Can you provide a sample example application to me which will use the RTCS stack with KSDK-1.2 MQX?

It would be great if you can provide me a RTCS porting document using KSDK-1.2 MQX.

Suresh

0 项奖励

478 次查看
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Hello Suresh,

Unfortunately we don't have an example using GT202 wi-fi, however in order to add RTCS using KDS and KSDK please check the below document,

How to add RTCS to a Processor Expert Project Using KDS and KSDK

Have a great day,
Sol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励