MQX4.1 Demo and EVB boards? and all the PDF files are 0KB in size after installation

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MQX4.1 Demo and EVB boards? and all the PDF files are 0KB in size after installation

656件の閲覧回数
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Hi Guys,

As the title says. Installed MQX4.1, all PDF files are 0KB (i am doing a reinstallation now).

And where are the 52259EVB and 52259DEMO boards???

Do I need to install the 4.1.0.1 patch? or are these update included in the current release of 4.1?

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

453件の閲覧回数
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In fact you don’t need 4.1.0.1 patch however I would like to recommend it. This patch just fixes few bugs, mainly in RTCS. So there isn’t any reason why do not install 4.1.0.1 patch.

Best Regards,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信

453件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Carl,

I did downlaod and install MQX4.1 yesterday from here:

MQX: Freescale MQX™ Software Solutions

i didn't install any patch for it yet. but all the pdf file in my MQX4.1 install folder can work.

i suggest you check:

1. if your MQX4.1 install folder is ok. Please try to download MQX4.1 from above link

2. if the problem is due to your computer infect virus. please try to install the MQX4.1 to another computer to see how it works.

Hope this helps!

=======================================

this answer is for you. if it helps, please click on "correct answer " button. thanks!

Best Regards,

ZhangJun

0 件の賞賛
返信

453件の閲覧回数
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Reinstalled and the PDF files are all there.... that's crazy. I didnt get any warnings or anything during the first installation...

0 件の賞賛
返信