Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX on K60 and Processor expert Error in CW10.1

Jump to solution
freerunner
Contributor I

Hi all,

when I try to generate processor expert code for the Kinetis K60 eval board I get the following error:

"Description Resource Path Location Type

INTERNAL ERROR: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\DeclareISR.prg, please contact Freescale support. bsp_twrk60n512_pe Cpu Processor Expert Errors"

It seems that in CW 10.1 the Processor Expert folder miss this file (and lot of others) that are in CW6.3 but even if i try to copy these files the error still appears.

Can anyone help me on solving this?

Thansk in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

the issue was resolved via email communication with the following result: the issue was originally caused by installing a additional component (e.g. free component from FSL web) that was not compatible with CW V10.x release. In case a similar problem appear, its necessary to delete the follwoing folder on your disk (bak-up it if necessary):

XX:\Users\All Users\Processor Expert\CWMCU_PE5_00

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

could you please post here the project that leads you to getting the error?

best regards
Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
freerunner
Contributor I

Hi Filip,

the project that leads me getting the error is the example project is the example installed with  MQX 3.7.

If I build the project without opening the PE folder in the source tree, it build the project successfull, but it I open the PR foulder (e.g to see the elements) or I modify something (add a component) it gives me the error.

Please find it attached.

Kind Regards,

Lorenzo

0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

I am sorry, I have not reproduced the internal error reported in Problems window as is described in your original post (in CW V10.1 running under WIN 7 32-bit). My steps were the following:

#1 – Installation of CW V10.x

#2 – Installation of PE update 1.0.1 for CW V10.1 (installation process must end with restart of CW)

#3 – Installation of Compiler patch for MQX V3.7 for CW V10.1 (installation process must end with restart of CW)

#4 – Installation of MQX V3.7 outside of Program files folder (e.g. C:\MQX)

#5 – Importing your project

#6 – Setup of MQX variable for CW – (Linked resource view available through project Properties menu-for details see attached screen-shot)

#7 – Generation of PE code – no issue here

#8 – Building of the whole project – no issue here except two warnings and 2 ignored errors in Problems window (see attached screen-shot)

Could you please try to use the same? Have you used the same steps?

best regards
Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
freerunner
Contributor I

Hello,

The installation procedure is the same I followed,

The only difference is that my MQX install folder is outside Program Files folder but inside a custom folder. (See project:_ref.jpg attached).

If I build the project, without opening bsp_twk60n512_pe it works (see attached build_ok.jpg) but if I Just open the pe tree i Still get the error (see attached build_Nok.jpg).

thanks again in advance,

Lorenzo

0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

the only differene I see is in OS and the location of the project. I have checked import of the project directly from the mqx/build/... folder without copying it to my workspace and it worked correctly too. Could you please provide info about your OS and I will try to reproduce the issue there?

Could you plese also try my steps on a fresh 32-bit OS?

best regards
Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
freerunner
Contributor I

Hello,

My os is Windows 7 Home Premium edition x64. I also tried this procedure on a Windows XP Professional x32 and i get the same error.

I wll try to get a windows 7 x32 pc to try the same procedure.

Thanks

Lorenzo

0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

the issue was resolved via email communication with the following result: the issue was originally caused by installing a additional component (e.g. free component from FSL web) that was not compatible with CW V10.x release. In case a similar problem appear, its necessary to delete the follwoing folder on your disk (bak-up it if necessary):

XX:\Users\All Users\Processor Expert\CWMCU_PE5_00

best regards
Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos