Is anyone successfully using HID (keyboard) and mass storage on an MQX project?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone successfully using HID (keyboard) and mass storage on an MQX project?

Jump to solution
gorakk
Contributor IV

Someone offline mentioned that MQX wouldn't simultaneously support a USB keyboard and a USB flash drive connected to a hub.  Can anyone confirm this?

Regards,

Allen

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The theory says it is possible to use mqx usb stack to create usb device with mass erase and HID functions. Unfortunately we do not have an example to share with you based on current MQX.
However, you can find MSD+CDC and HID+Audio+Video composite device examples that you could use as reference on bare-metal Freescale USB Stack v4.1, which can be found on www.freescale.com/medicalusb

Have a great day,
Regards
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
travis_l
Contributor III

Hi Allen,  I'm doing just this on a custom board project using a TUSB2046B hub controller connected to a K40DX256.  It does 'work' most of the time but I am having some weird issues occur.  I just made a post regarding this and I'm interested in hearing more about what and where you heard that you couldn't make this work as it may be related to my problem.

Thanks!

Travis

0 Kudos
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The theory says it is possible to use mqx usb stack to create usb device with mass erase and HID functions. Unfortunately we do not have an example to share with you based on current MQX.
However, you can find MSD+CDC and HID+Audio+Video composite device examples that you could use as reference on bare-metal Freescale USB Stack v4.1, which can be found on www.freescale.com/medicalusb

Have a great day,
Regards
Sol
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos