cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interference between adc channels in TWRK60N512

shiju_cg
Contributor II

Hi ,

I am using TWRK60N512 module along with mqx 4.0.1. I have to use 4 ADC channels in my project, two channels from adc0 (channel 0 and channel 13) and the other two channels from adc1 (channel 0 and channel 16). I used the demo adc code to configure the adc0 and adc1 modules. In my project adc0 is always enabled and the adc1 is enabled only when it is needed. adc1 is working perfectly and getting the output value as desired.The problem is with adc0 ,the result of the channel 0 is interfering with the value in the channel 13.When i read the channel 13 of the adc0 the output depends on the channel 0 of adc0. I have attached the functions that is used to initialize and trigger the adc modules. Can anybody suggest me the reason of the output dependency of  different channels in the adc0 . Can anybody help me to solve the issue?

Thanks,

Shiju C G

Original Attachment has been moved to: adc_k60.c.zip

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

One thing that you could try is to write directly to the ADCx_SC1A or ADCx_SC1B register, to change the needed channel.

The ADC driver is triggered by the PDB so any write to these registers should not affect the internal sequence.

Please let me know if this helps!!

Have a great day,
Regards
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos