cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN MQX USB DEVICE STACK VBUS INTERRUPT HANDLLING

panks
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using the mqx usb device stack for my usb application, I have used on chip usb otg controller and have connected the Vbus pin to IRQ6 pin of processor mcf54418 .

I have initialized the ISR  for IRQ6 pin and on plugging in the USB connector, I get the VBUS interrupt and control goes to the ISR function as expected.

My question is, how to indicate this to the processor that a valid VBUS is available ? What bits in which register needs to be changed for this ?

After this, I suppose that I need to pull up the D+ pin so that the Host can send the reset signal and begin enumaration process.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thank you for your time.

Panks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Pankaj Kharche,

I am sorry but I am a little bit confused with your attempt, actually MQX USB DEVICE stack has provided APIs to initialize the USB controller, and I think you may use Event to inform the processor (main task) regarding the Vbus availability . after the main task gets that event, _usb_device_init() can be used to initialize the USB Device controller. Please kindly refer to the following for more details.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos