Http server won't respond in demo project K60D100M

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Http server won't respond in demo project K60D100M

steeevo
Contributor II

Has anyone else had an issue with the Http server not reponding in the demo project for the K60D100M tower board?

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Steven,

Could you please explain a little bit more the issue???

Could you please check the below jumpers settings???

Which MQX version are you using???

For standalone operation:

o TWR-K60D100M - Jumper J10 on position 1-2

For using USB Host mode, jumpers on position:

o TWR-SER board - J16 on position 1-2 (VB_HOST)

o TWR-SER board - J10 on default position 1-2 (USB host)

For using USB Device mode, jumpers on position:

o TWR-SER board - J16 on position 3-4 (VB_DEV)

o TWR-SER board - J10 on position 2-3 (USB device)

To enable Ethernet communication (use with TWR-SER):

o TWR-K60D100M - Jumper J10 on position 2-3 - processor clock taken from the TWR-SER board

o TWR-SER - CLK_SEL 3-4

o TWR-SER - CLKIN-SEL 2-3 (processor clock is taken from PHY)

o TWR-SER - ETH-CONFIG J12 9-10 to select RMII communication mode

Important: Plug both the processor and the serial board (TWR-SER) into the Tower. The processor is using the external clock from the Ethernet PHY on the serial card.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

steeevo
Contributor II

I don't have any jumped on J16. It has smaller closer pins and on't look like standard jumpers.

Are we talking about the same thing here?

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

J16 is for TWR-SER. In order to use the http server example you need to connect the TWR-SER or TWR-SER2 to the TWR-K60D100M.

Please check the below image.

In addition, you only need to double check the below jumper configuration:

o TWR-K60D100M - Jumper J10 on position 2-3 - processor clock taken from the TWR-SER board

o TWR-SER - CLK_SEL 3-4

o TWR-SER - CLKIN-SEL 2-3 (processor clock is taken from PHY)

o TWR-SER - ETH-CONFIG J12 9-10 to select RMII communication mode

pastedImage_1.png

steeevo
Contributor II

ah yes, I was checking the K60 board not the SER board. but those are the jumper settings that I have. ... howver.. I accidentlly broke the USB plug off the board yesterday while playing with the accelerometer demo..

Is there a way to program the board via standard jtag pins or someting? I did order a new board but I'd like to still use this one if possible for some projects. 

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello steeevo,

Yes you can use standar jtag. Please check the j-link tool https://www.segger.com/jlink_base.html

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

steeevo
Contributor II

Is there another more cost effective option?

0 Kudos

DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos