cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see that AR4100

sNilesh
Contributor III

Hello ,

We are using : TWR-K60F120M and TWR-WIFI-AR4100.

Code Warrior - 10.4.

MQX3.8 - Installed

Patch for the TWR-K60F120M installed

Patch for the TWR-WiFi-AR4100 for MQX3.8 installed.

------

We have tried all the settings but not able to make it working.

How to see that  AR4100 working correctly?

Regards,

Nilesh

11 Replies

Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi Nilesh, debug Hcd_Init function

https://community.freescale.com/message/327861#327861

0 Kudos

sNilesh
Contributor III

Hi Martin ,

I have done all step again, now  I am not getting any error during building process but still I can' t able to communicate with Wi-Fi. I have attached the snapshot of shell prompt. That's what I am getting as an output when I run application.

I have also made change in twrk60f120m_atheros.h.

I have replaced this 

#define BSP_ATHEROS_WIFI_GPIO_INT_PIN               (GPIO_PORT_A|GPIO_PIN_IRQ_FALLING|GPIO_PIN27)

with

#define BSP_ATHEROS_WIFI_GPIO_INT_PIN               (GPIO_PORT_B|GPIO_PIN_IRQ_FALLING|GPIO_PIN7)

and try to debug the application but got same output.

0 Kudos

sNilesh
Contributor III

Hi Martin,

We again stuck up here :

********************************************************************************************************

/* save this off for watermark level calculations */

pDCxt->hcd.MaxWriteBufferSpace = pDCxt->hcd.WriteBufferSpace;

/* NOTE: if this assert fails it suggests that SPI communication with the WIFI device

* is not functioning. Perhaps the 2 chips are not connected. */

A_ASSERT(pDCxt->hcd.MaxWriteBufferSpace == EXPECTED_MAX_WRITE_BUFFER_SPACE);

/* set write buffer watermark to zero, we only set it when we need an interrupt */      

if(A_OK != (status = ResetWriteBufferWaterMark(pCxt))){

break;

********************************************************************************************************

After following sentence we will stuck-up in infinite loop (which has sillyloop - delay with while(1)

A_ASSERT(pDCxt->hcd.MaxWriteBufferSpace == EXPECTED_MAX_WRITE_BUFFER_SPACE);

I think there is issue with - Buffer size. Still we are debugging. But any suggestion from your side

welcome.

Regards,

Nilesh

0 Kudos

sNilesh
Contributor III

Hi Martin,

Thanks. We have created technical support ticket to freescale and they have suggested same to view your reply on community.We will check - Hcd_init - function and revert back soon.

Once again thanks for reply.

Regards,

Nilesh

0 Kudos

Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nilesh, unfortunately I can't read anything from the "Problems". Can you show the "Console" output - would like to see the error messages that the compiler reports. You can even copy "Console" output to a text file and attach it here.

0 Kudos

Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Nilesh, I'm sorry I'm totally lost from your error reports. Please post only relevant error reports and not any incremental small steps. It seems you post here each error message you get, then after one minute you fix it, so you post another error, and so on.

General recommendation: read the error message in console window carefully and try to understand what it says. Ignore warning messages for the moment, only errors are important to be able to build an executable file. If the linker error says "No library file found matching 'librtcs.a{.dylib|.a}' or 'rtcs.a'" it really means that the linker can't find rtcs.a at the path specified. This can be several reasons: 1) you didn't build RTCS (so the path the linker is looking to is correctly configured, but there is no rtcs.a file in it; or 2)rtcs.a exists but the linker settings in the application project are looking into some different folder.

sNilesh
Contributor III

Hi Martin,

We are sorry for it. But Yesterday wanted to finish and we were not getting any clue. But as per your guidance we are

able to compile it correctly.

Now we are trying on-board testing and we will let you know result soon. Really thankful for your support.

Regards,

Nilesh

0 Kudos

Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nilesh, in step 4) please make sure you also add the two files (atheros_phy.c and atheros_phy.h) to the BSP build project. It seems the ATHEROS_PHY_IF is not defined in the bsp.a, thus, I assume you didn't add to the BSP build project.

sNilesh
Contributor III

Hi Martin,

You are right. We have not checked the PHY folder in Project window. We always loooking at MQX folder.

We have just drag & Drop both files and error get resolved.

Now we are able to compile it. We will test it and let you know result.

Thank you, Sir.

regards,

Nilesh

0 Kudos

sNilesh
Contributor III

Hi Martin,

Here is the files exported from the Code Warrior 10.4 for error report.

Regards,

Nilesh

0 Kudos

sNilesh
Contributor III

Hi Martin,

We have followed exactly all the steps. And checked again all the files as per the given steps.

Regards,

Nilesh

0 Kudos