How to disable c++ for bsp rebuild in MQX 4.0?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable c++ for bsp rebuild in MQX 4.0?

Jump to solution
superguys
Contributor I

I created a new project in CW 10.3. using MQX 4.0 for the TWR-K60N512. The project fails with header file link errors, for bsp.h, fio.h, mfs.h, and rtcs.h . I traced down to the Freescale_MQX_4_0\lib\twrk53n512.cw10\debug folder and notice that some sub-folders are missing. This led me to rebuild the BSP to include the missing functionality. When I tried to rebuild the bsp I get an error that I do not have the correct license to compile specs.cpp. I am using CW 10.3 SE and updated a couple of days ago.

Can I rebuild the BSP to using only C rather than c++?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The build project for the BSP looks very strange. It doesn't have links to the source code files, "virutal folder twrk60n512 BSP Files" is empty, it should have links to many BSP source files. Are you using CW 10.2 and CW 10.3 for the same BSP project ? I would suggest to repair your Freescale MQX 4.0 installation from the original installer and build the BSP project from a new workspace.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Monica
Senior Contributor III

Hello Isaac,

did you try that out yet?

How did it go? We'd like to know. :smileywink:

Best regards,

Monica

0 Kudos
Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The build project for the BSP looks very strange. It doesn't have links to the source code files, "virutal folder twrk60n512 BSP Files" is empty, it should have links to many BSP source files. Are you using CW 10.2 and CW 10.3 for the same BSP project ? I would suggest to repair your Freescale MQX 4.0 installation from the original installer and build the BSP project from a new workspace.

0 Kudos