显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

How to create a set MQX libs of for a custom board in CW 10.6/MQX 4.1.1

跳至解决方案
751 次查看
jhmrd
Contributor III

I am trying to update a completed project built with MQX 4.0 and CW 10.4 to the latest CW 10.6 and MQX 4.1.1. To start with, I imported the example twrk60n512 MQX library projects as I have always done with CW 10.4. But building them did not generate code. So I tried copy and paste of the .WSD file into the project window and it caused all the library projects to be imported and then they ran.

I have always created MQX library projects for my custom hardware by manually editing the XML .project and .cproject files. But now there is a .WSD file, which is an XML file as well. But the .WSD files have no line separators, not linux or windows format. So editing those will be a real pain.

How are we supposed to create new MQX lib projects in the wonderful new world of CW 10.6?

Thanks

标记 (5)
0 项奖励
1 解答
495 次查看
jhmrd
Contributor III

Thanks for all the help.

I figured out to use the BSP Cloning Wizard after uninstalling my existing MQX 4.1 installation and reinstalling all of MQX 4.1.1. Then I copied the missing globals_full.yml file into the C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\tools\generator\records\mqx_records directory from the 4.0 installation I had backed up on another drive. Then I could follow the procedure in the MQX_BSP_Cloning_Wizard_Getting_Started document and create a new bsp clone as a starting point for my bsp. The build_libs.wsd file would not install the libs because workingsets.xsd file is nowhere to be found, but the old install existing project steps do work.

I'll be sure and come back here for more help the next time I have an issue.

:smileylaugh:

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
496 次查看
jhmrd
Contributor III

Thanks for all the help.

I figured out to use the BSP Cloning Wizard after uninstalling my existing MQX 4.1 installation and reinstalling all of MQX 4.1.1. Then I copied the missing globals_full.yml file into the C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\tools\generator\records\mqx_records directory from the 4.0 installation I had backed up on another drive. Then I could follow the procedure in the MQX_BSP_Cloning_Wizard_Getting_Started document and create a new bsp clone as a starting point for my bsp. The build_libs.wsd file would not install the libs because workingsets.xsd file is nowhere to be found, but the old install existing project steps do work.

I'll be sure and come back here for more help the next time I have an issue.

:smileylaugh:

0 项奖励
495 次查看
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, globals_full.yml was renamed to globals.yml. It is known bug and this bug has solution in Cloning wizard patch for MQX 4.1.1 installation. This solves also few additional issues in this tool.

About editing wsd files)

I would like to recommend download and install Notepad++ editor (free tool).

After that go to menu-Plugins-Plugin Manager-Show Plugin manager-and select XML tools.

After that go to menu-Plugins-XML tools-Pretty prints (XML only-with line breaks).

Now you can simply edit this file.

When you finish your modifications, you can Linearize XML file back and save in short format.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励