From where I can find the sampe test which perform read/write/fileopen operations for the TWR-KL46Z48M?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From where I can find the sampe test which perform read/write/fileopen operations for the TWR-KL46Z48M?

ajaypatel
Contributor I

Hello,

I wan to run my test which perform file open, read from the file, process on file data and finall write data to another file. I want to run this test on TWR-KL46Z48M. Does any one know how to run such test on this board? Is there any sample unit test available which do simple file operations in this board?

Thanks

Ajay

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Luis_Garabo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ajay,

For MQX+KSDK we still don't have an example. It will be released in the KSDK 1.2 release. This one should be released pretty soon (maybe next month). The second option is to use the bare metal option offered in the KSDK 1.1. You can find it here: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0\usb\example\device\msd\sdk\kds\dev_msd_disk_frdmkl46z_bm

I strongly recommend a few more weeks and see the KSDK 1.2 version and test that code.

Have a great day,
Garabo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ajaypatel
Contributor I

Hello Garabo,

Thanks for the information.

Thanks,

Ajay

0 Kudos