Does the MQX support the mpc56xx series MCUs?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alien
Contributor II

5 Replies

burakduzgun
Contributor I

Hi Wang Lin, do you have any progress about porting MQX for 56xx ?

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes and simultaneously No.

Last MQX version which supported mpc56xx series was MQX4.1.0

MQX supported four PX series which were renamed some of MCUs from mpc56xx series

PXD10 is mpc5604/6

PXS20 is mpc5643

PXN20 is mpc5668

PXS30 is mpc5673/4/5

Note: PX series was removed from supported platforms in CW10.6. If you want use CW IDE, you have to use CW10.5 or older.

We can offer also support for some different platforms, but this is part of paid services:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MQX_SUPPORT

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alien
Contributor II

Thank you Radeks.

And I wonder if I can write the psp, the bsp ,and port the whole MQX source code to my target by my self ? Is it illegal or not ??

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately I am not lawyer, but I am almost sure that if your target will be Freescale MCU, it will be fully legal.

In fact, you can use PSP from MQX4.1.0 and write just your own BSP.

As reference you can use any of PX series BSPs or write your own bare metal startup code and directly call MQX as application.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Alien
Contributor II

Thank you very much RadekS !

0 Kudos