Documentation for fsl_flexcan driver in MQX 4.1?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation for fsl_flexcan driver in MQX 4.1?

lisamichauxsmit
Contributor II

Documentation for the kflexcan driver appears in \Freescale_MQX_4_1\doc\mqx\MQX_IO_User_Guide.pdf (Chapter 17 FlexCAN Driver)

Is there any similar documentation that exists anywhere for the new fsl_flexcan files in MQX 4.1?

I am specifically interested in learning about all of the different ID masking and filtering options for the FIFO queues.

Tags (3)
3 Replies

jasonhaedt
Contributor III

Has there been any update to documentation for this?  I am using a K60FN device and was confused if the fsl_flexcan supports this in MQX 4.1.1 and what attributes should be modified.  I assume only the timings for my my specific implementation are unique.  Any other gotchas?

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lisa:

The new FlexCAN driver was restructured from the old one. In release MQX 4.1, we added new layer HAL driver for FlexCAN. The new FlexCAN LDD driver can access registers through HAL driver only. Now the driver is ready to use in K70F120 and K60N512. Unfortunately I have not released document about this, I will update you when I have.

Have a great day,
Daniel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

yorknh
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel,

Has there been any update on this? I'm starting fresh with Freescale and wanted to use the latest iteration of the driver from the start.

Thanks,

Larry