次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Connect() non-blocking?

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,545件の閲覧回数
vespaman
Contributor III

While there are general non-blocking support in RTCS, I cannot find any information, also connect() has this support.

I'm looking into having a go at RTCS for my project, and are trying to find the disadvantages for doing this..

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thank,

Micael

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
706件の閲覧回数
anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In the connect() section of the RTCS User's Guide, it states:

"This task blocks, until the connection is accepted, or until the connection-timeout socket option expires."

The manual can be found in the docs directory in your MQX installation, or on the web here

Hopefully that answers your question

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
707件の閲覧回数
anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In the connect() section of the RTCS User's Guide, it states:

"This task blocks, until the connection is accepted, or until the connection-timeout socket option expires."

The manual can be found in the docs directory in your MQX installation, or on the web here

Hopefully that answers your question

0 件の賞賛
706件の閲覧回数
Phil_D
Contributor I

Hi Micael,

Is this the info you are looking for?
http://www.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/support_info/ColdFire_Lite_Doc.zip?fpsp=1

Phil

Message Edited by Phil_D on 2009-06-22 09:03 PM
0 件の賞賛
706件の閲覧回数
vespaman
Contributor III

Hi Phil,

Thanks! But actually, I think the zip you linked to, are for Freescales Interniche-Lite package, which is different from the MQX, as far as I understand.

I had a look at that before, but it seamed too limited for me, and I was not sure about ongoing support/update with it. I hope, with MQX, that Freescale has a more robust plan, and also longer term committment with MQX, otherwise, many of us better turn to other solutions (open source or commercial).

Micael

0 件の賞賛