Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'CW10projects' is not recognized as an internal or external command

Jump to solution
M_Grillo
Contributor III

Hello,

I just upgraded and installed CW10.4 and MQX 4.0.2 and I get this error for each MQX project after Building in debug mode this BSP project m52259evb.wsd.

Any ideas?

Note: I have moved the MQX library location inside my workspace. I want each workspace I have to have it's own copy of MQX because the user_config's may differ for each workspace.

The MQX_ROOT_DIR is correct in each of the project's properties.

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type

'CW10projects' is not recognized as an internal or external command    bsp_m52259evb             C/C++ Problem

Thank you,

Mark

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
M_Grillo
Contributor III

Thanks for the reply Martin. I was following the same procedure myself.

I believe I found the issue. I had the folder holding the workspace and MQX named "&Projects". CW 7.2 and MQX 3.4 didn't have any issues with the folder name but apparently CW10.4 and MQX 4.0.2 does. I dropped the "&" in front of "Projects" then the libraries fully compiled successfully.

Now the fun of porting my ver 3.4 projects over to the new MQX ver. :smileyhappy:

Mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
M_Grillo
Contributor III

If I drag "m52259evb.wsd"  into CW 10.4 from the default: C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0 path and build it will produce bsp.a, mfs.a and etc.

If I drag "m52259evb.wsd"  into CW 10.4 from another location where I have MQX copied as part of a workspace folder bsp.a, mfs.a and etc are NOT built.

I've searched through all the documentation and cant find where I can change the path to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
Martin_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

After you copy MQX and drag&drop a .wsd file from a new location, you should clean your build projects, before starting build.

I use MQX in different directory almost every day. I have a "copy" of Freescale MQX installation directory, say in "c:/Freescale/MQX402_copy". The MQX directory structure is maintained. For example I drag and drop

c:/Freescale/MQX402_copy/config/m52223evb/cw10/m52223evb.wsd

into a new CodeWarrior workspace (my workspace is in c:/mycwworkspace). I double check that MQX_ROOT_DIR of all build projects is set to "c:/Freescale/MQX402_copy" under Properties->Resource->Linked Resources->Path Variables. Then I select m52259evb | Debug in the combo box on the CW10 toolbar and hit the green start hammer icon (next to the combo box); everything builds ok.

M_Grillo
Contributor III

Thanks for the reply Martin. I was following the same procedure myself.

I believe I found the issue. I had the folder holding the workspace and MQX named "&Projects". CW 7.2 and MQX 3.4 didn't have any issues with the folder name but apparently CW10.4 and MQX 4.0.2 does. I dropped the "&" in front of "Projects" then the libraries fully compiled successfully.

Now the fun of porting my ver 3.4 projects over to the new MQX ver. :smileyhappy:

Mark

0 Kudos