cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP_ALARM_FREQUENCY question /w KDS / MQX 4.2

cavebiker
Contributor V

Hello KDS people,

First of all I am new here only because I just converted from being a CW dude to a KDS dude. --> KDS Rocks!

My question is about the BSP_ALARM_FREQUENCY. I set this to 1000 in the BSP project.h file to achieve 1ms switching but I see evidence I am switching slower. Is there anything else I need to do to achieve this 1ms switching? This same project built with CW 10.5 / MQX 4.0 is switching 4-times faster when looking at it with a scope. Using a K20DX256M10.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Tom,

Could you please let me know which BSP are you using in order to test this issue?, You mentioned you are using the K20DX256M10 device but I don't know which BSP  you are using.

Remember you need to rebuild the MQX libraries after change the BSP_ALARM_FREQUENCY.

In addition, please check the below thread and let me know if this helps?

Using the MQX timers

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos