cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another problem about MQX.a

Jump to solution
fish_yu
Contributor III
There is a file named MQX.a in MQX RTOS. I don't know which files are complied to output the lib file. Who could tell me Which files are complied to output the lib file?
I want to use MQX RTOS source code to make a project without any lib files about MQX. In fact, I want to design a project which only includes source codes to study MQX RTOS work. I compiled failed after using the files which are included BSP project and PSP project with hello.c which is in Example project in MQX directory. The Engineer of your Company told me that The MQX RTOS are full source codes.Could you help me how to solve the second problem?
Thank you for your help.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nouchi
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Everything you need are located in C:\Program Files\Freescale\Freescale MQX 3.1\doc\mqx, you should have a look to MQXRM.pdf for MQX functions description, and MQXUG.pdf for how to use it, and take a special attention to chapter 5 (Developing a New BSP).

Kernel sources are located in C:\Program Files\Freescale\Freescale MQX 3.1\mqx\source folder.

Emmanuel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Nouchi
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Everything you need are located in C:\Program Files\Freescale\Freescale MQX 3.1\doc\mqx, you should have a look to MQXRM.pdf for MQX functions description, and MQXUG.pdf for how to use it, and take a special attention to chapter 5 (Developing a New BSP).

Kernel sources are located in C:\Program Files\Freescale\Freescale MQX 3.1\mqx\source folder.

Emmanuel

0 Kudos