Adding meta-qti-bsp to yocto build

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding meta-qti-bsp to yocto build

anurag1
Contributor I

I'va added a new layer to my yocto build in the path sources/poky/meta-qti/bsp and modified bblayer.conf accordingly.

While I  try to build I get the following error

ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing /home/zumi/imx-dunfel/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta-qti-bsp/recipes-connectivity/dnsmasq/dnsmasq_2.68.bb
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/zumi/imx-dunfel/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/data_smart.py", line 416, in DataSmart.expandWithRefs(s="http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/${@['archive/', ''][float(bb.data.getVar('PV',d,1).split('.')[1]) > 15]}dnsmasq-2.68.tar.gz;name=dnsmasq-2.68 file://init file://dnsmasq.conf file://dnsmasq_script.sh", varname='SRC_URI'):
tb = sys.exc_info()[2]
> raise ExpansionError(varname, s, exc).with_traceback(tb) from exc

File "/home/zumi/imx-dunfel/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/data_smart.py", line 403, in DataSmart.expandWithRefs(s="http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/${@['archive/', ''][float(bb.data.getVar('PV',d,1).split('.')[1]) > 15]}dnsmasq-2.68.tar.gz;name=dnsmasq-2.68 file://init file://dnsmasq.conf file://dnsmasq_script.sh", varname='SRC_URI'):
try:
> s = __expand_python_regexp__.sub(varparse.python_sub, s)
except SyntaxError as e:
File "/home/zumi/imx-dunfel/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/data_smart.py", line 132, in VariableParse.python_sub(match=<_sre.SRE_Match object; span=(37, 109), match="${@['archive/', ''][float(bb.data.getVar('PV',d,1>):
self.contains[k].update(parser.contains[k])
> value = utils.better_eval(codeobj, DataContext(self.d), {'d' : self.d})
return str(value)
File "/home/zumi/imx-dunfel/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/utils.py", line 420, in better_eval(source=<code object <module> at 0x7fdcbe41c420, file "Var <SRC_URI>", line 1>, locals={'d': <bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0x7fdcbe4ca438>}, extraglobals={'d': <bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0x7fdcbe4ca438>}):
ctx[g] = extraglobals[g]
> return eval(source, ctx, locals)

File "Var <SRC_URI>", line 1, in <module>
bb.data_smart.ExpansionError: Failure expanding variable SRC_URI, expression was http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/${@['archive/', ''][float(bb.data.getVar('PV',d,1).split('.')[1]) > 15]}dnsmasq-2.68.tar.gz;name=dnsmasq-2.68 file://init file://dnsmasq.conf file://dnsmasq_script.sh which triggered exception AttributeError: module 'bb.data' has no attribute 'getVar'

Summary: There were 12 WARNING messages shown.
Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

Please provide support.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

nxf63675
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi anuraggupta,

For first we need to know which version of the bsp are you using.

Regards,

Israel H.

0 Kudos

anurag1
Contributor I

Hi Israel H.

We are using yocto (Dunfell).

Thanks

Anurag Gupta

0 Kudos

nxf63675
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi anuraggupta‌,

Also need to know the device you are using, 

The BSP Dunfell did you taken from the FSL community? Or from the NXP web page? Links below:

1. FSL Community BSP 

2. Embedded Linux for i.MX Applications Processors | NXP 

This because actually the versions of yocto that are tested on the I.MX devices are in the second link, the BSP from the community sometimes has issues and are not fully supported.

Regards,

Israel H.

0 Kudos