cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gNumberOfMinislots and gdNIT

lj250668420
Contributor I

HI.

I am currently using the flexray communication controler,there is a problem,when i read FlexRay_Protocol_Specification_V2.1_Rev.A datasheet,I don't know how to determine the calculated relationship between gdNIT and the duration of the dynamic segment.

gdNIT[MT] >= max( adRemRateCalculation[MT]; adRemOffsetCalculation[MT] + adOffsetCorrection [MT] ) 

adRemRateCalculation[MT] <= max( 1, ceil( (cdMaxRateCalculation[μT] * gdMaxMicrotick[μs/μT] * (1 + cClockDeviationMax) - (adActionPointDifference[MT] + gdMinislot[MT] * gNumberOfMinislots + gdSymbolWindow[MT]) * gdMacrotick[μs] * (1 - cClockDeviationMax) + gOffsetCorrectionMax[μs]) / (gdMacrotick[μs] * (1 - cClockDeviationMax)) ) )

adRemRateCalculation[MT] <= max( 1, ceil( (cdMaxRateCalculation[μT] * gdMaxMicrotick[μs/μT] * (1 + cClockDeviationMax) - (adActionPointDifference[MT] + gdMinislot[MT] * gNumberOfMinislots + gdSymbolWindow[MT]) * gdMacrotick[μs] * (1 - cClockDeviationMax) + gOffsetCorrectionMax[μs]) / (gdMacrotick[μs] * (1 - cClockDeviationMax)) ) )

adOffsetCorrection[MT] >= ceil( gOffsetCorrectionMax[μs] / (gdMacrotick[μs/MT] *
(1 - cClockDeviationMax) - gdMaxMicrotick[μs/μT] *
cMicroPerMacroMin[μT/MT] * (1 + cClockDeviationMax)) )

the duration of the dynamic segment = gdMinislot * gNumberOfMinislots.

the gdNIT contains gNumberOfMinislots,the duration of the dynamic segment also contains gNumberOfMinislots,how could i make sure the gNumberOfMinislots?

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lj250668420
Contributor I

the flexray communication controler is MFR4310RM

0 Kudos