does anybody have a TCPIP library compiled for MPC5775k or S32R247

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does anybody have a TCPIP library compiled for MPC5775k or S32R247

adrianonea
Contributor III

Need a TCP/IP library that compiles with S32DS for S32R247 or close architecture (MPC5775k). Only need to support TCP connections and read/write as well as UDP. fnet would be ideal. otherwise LWIp or anyother one.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Adrian,

unfortunately there is not TCP/IP stack for S32R247 or MPC5775K compiled in S32 Design Studio. But there is FNET stack ported for PowerPC devices, which you could use. If you are lucky, it will be possible to compile this fnet stack using S32 Design Studio.

Please look at the following application note:

http://cache.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/application-notes/AN4577.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=1&pageNum=1 

http://cache.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/application-notes-software/AN4577SW.zip 

I can also provide you ENET driver for MPC5775K (please see attachment of this thread).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Martin

adrianonea
Contributor III

Thank you for your answer. It looks like I have a lot of work ahead and may come back. One more question:

What are the differences (briefly) between MPC5775k and S32R247?

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Adrian,

please look at the figure below:

pastedImage_1.png

These are the basic differences. If you need deeper differences, you have to open reference manual and compare the specific things.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to write me back.

Regards

Martin

0 Kudos

adrianonea
Contributor III

Martin,

I have started looking at the ENET code supplied and only found a UDP driver. Is there a TCP one as well?

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Adrian,

unfortunately, I have no information about ENET TCP driver.

If you need free solution, the only possibility I see right now is to use FNET stack (it contains also TCP functions) and port it for MPC5775K.

If you can use solution under license, please look at the following links:

PowerPC, TCP/IP Stack | Embedded Tools 

TCP/IP Stack Embedded Web Server USNet Ethernet ARM Cortex ColdFire PowerPC USNet No Royalty 

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos