Dear NXP Team,
I find out Unique ID(UID) in document RM of MPC5744P. But I still have some question about UTEST&UID:
1. How can I identify the chip, MPC5744P/MPC5748G? Is it UID on UTEST flash of MPC5744P/MPC5748G? Is it global unique chip id?
2. Can UID of MPC5744P on UITest change?
RM says the UID on UTEST flash is programmed during factory test. Can the UTEST flash be programmed by user or programmer after leaving factory?(see figure1)
3. Where is the UID description of MPC5748G?
I can just find the location of UTEST flash of MPC5748G. Do you have more document about how to identify the details?
Figure1 UTEST flash memory map description of MPC5744P
Figure2 UTEST Memory Map description of MPC5748G
1) Not sure if I fully understand the question. Unique ID is not part identifier. For this purpose SIUL2_MIDR1 and SIUL2_MIDR2 are established. Unique ID should be unique for every specific device, it differs from piece to piece.
2) No, it cannot be programmed by user. It is factory default.
3) Not really. MPC5744P manual says more than it is usual. Typically it is enough for the user that every specific device has different identifier. However probably the principle of UID will be the same for all MPC57xx devices.
MPC5744P's RM, MPC5744PRM , doesn't have any attached spreadsheet.
MPC5748G's RM, MPC5748GRM, only has attached IO Description& Module Reset Status spreadsheet.