The address for flexray modle on MPC 5744P

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The address for flexray modle on MPC 5744P

Contributor II

I am tring to develop the flexray model on MPC 5744P,and I take the driveer code for MPC 5604P as a reference . There are two nodes in the communication net ,the two nodes can establish a communication loop,the waveform can be seen in the oscilloscope,but I can't transmit or receive any messages.I hope some can help me .

I have two question : First, I detect the CHI Error Flag Register(FR_CHIERFR)and find that the bit ILSA_EF is 1.I found the reason as show in the picture below, but I don’t know how to correct it,I set 0x40004000 asthe flexray memory address ,but I don't know it is right or not. Second there is no Message Buffer Data Field Offset Register (FR_MBDORnin MPC 5604 for data field offset ,so I don't know how to Calculation the data field offset.3d5baab14726dd71c21660263def313.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Wangerxi
Contributor II

Hi could you share your flexray drivers with me, thanks.

0 Kudos

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

this is a response I got from Apps team...

"The address should be configured correctly – it is in system memory RAM range. Do you have initialized the system RAM memory in startup?

Mainly the issue will be that you don’t have configured the MBDORn Data Field offsets registers (“ILSA_EF: The CC detects the usage of an data field offset with value of 0“, see also chapter 50.8.1.2 Configure Data Field Offsets where is mentioned that the ILSA_EF is generated when the registers are not configured).

The data field offset is calculate as below on MPC5744P 

How to get the address of the MB Header:

SADR_MBHF[n] = SMBA + MBIDXR(n)[MBIDX]*8

How to get the address of the MB data:

SADR_MBDF[n] = SMBA + MBDOR(i) = SMBA + MBDOR(MBIDXR(n)[MBIDX])"

BR, Petr

0 Kudos