cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO READ SDADC DATA

berat24
Contributor III

Hello everyone,

I am using mcp577c CPU for my master thesis. When I looked at the datasheet in order to learn the hardware of sigma delta adc, I could not understand totally how to receive digital data by user. There is FIFO and CDR register. All datas converted by ADC is stored in FIFO and then they is sent to CDR register as far as ı understand.

Could you give me feedback about that? Am I wrong? If it is true, How does this transfer happen? There is just 1 CDR register but FIFO can store up to 16 word data.

Thanks in advance:)

0 Kudos
5 Replies

berat24
Contributor III

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Yes, I understood now. 

I have a new question:)

Can I use these functions in the picture above to initiliaze Interrupts without looking at the register of INTC?

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos

berat24
Contributor III

@davidtosenovjan  yes, it worked, ı understood. Thanks a lot:))

By the way, I have one more question. You enabled interrupt to read data. How can I find interrupt functions on s32 ide?

You written something below as interrupt function : 

void SDADC_ISR(void) :  I want to learn where you found this function. I hope,I could explain my question.
{
result = SDADC_1.CDR.R;
SDADC_1.SFR.R = 1;
}

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Use some generic S32DS project where you may PIT interrupts (for LED blinking) for instance. Then you may simply adapt ISR setting according section 4.2 (Interrupt vector assignments) in the RM.

0 Kudos

berat24
Contributor III

@davidtosenovjan 

Yes, I understood now. 

I have a new question:)

Can I use these functions in the picture below to initiliaze Interrupts without looking at the register of INTC?

.Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

0 Kudos