RAppID Init eTPU config works, eTPU GCT does not

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAppID Init eTPU config works, eTPU GCT does not

kentabacchi
Contributor I

I used the RAppID Init tool to generate working code for eTPU PWM output channels.

Apparently, that tool does not support the other functions of eTPU, PWM input for example, so I switched to using the eTPU Graphical Configuration Tool.  I have not gotten it working yet, even the eTPU PWM outputs that I had working with RAppID, are no longer working.

Attached are two minimal CW projects and source code to demonstrate my problem.  In both I am setting PCR 80 of a MPC5644A to eTPU output.  

- test_eTPU_RAppID.rar is the one that works and uses the RAppID generated code.  It puts a 2 kHz PWM at 80% duty at PCR 80.

- test_eTPU_GCT.rar does not work and uses the GCT generated code.

Please help me fix the GCT code to generate PWM outputs.

Original Attachment has been moved to: test_eTPU_GCT.rar

Original Attachment has been moved to: test_eTPU_RAppID.rar

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I can attach some example code, I have tested something with MP5644A to understand how to mount all files together. It worked well. Hope it helps.

0 Kudos

kentabacchi
Contributor I

I understand what you did.  I was hoping not to have an interrupt for every channel that is defined as eTPU PWM output.  My original solution worked that way.

What I really need to get from the eTPU Graphical Config Tool is to set up the frequency and duty cycle reading on eTPU PWM input channels.  I tried to establish a baseline by getting something simpler working.  

Could you post an example to show how to use FPM to read frequency and duty cycle on an eTPU input?  Do you need me to create a new thread for this?

0 Kudos