Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Q] MPC567xF-KIT EBI connection

Jump to solution
jongcheonkim
Contributor II

Hello.

I purchased MPC567xF-KIT(include MPC567XADAT-PT5 daughter board).

I want to use EBI bus for test.

But it seems that daughter board's EBI connector(P5) is very close and covered by mother board.

Do you have any guide to use it?

Hopefully, I want to know part number of connector to connect with P5.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Mac.

P.S:

I attached photo for your reference.

174620_174620.pngpastedImage_2.png

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It is known issue to me, P5 is just so badly placed which forbids to use it anyhow if mini-module is plugged in EVB motherboard.

Unfortunately, you have 3 possible solutions:

1) to create a ADAT daughter card that stacks between the device card and the EVB platform - unfortunately do we don’t provide such adapter, it would have to be built at customer’s side.

2) Another option is to bring power to input at location J5 (not assembled) and use mini-module without EVB motherboard.

3) To use SRAM memory that is mounted on mini-module or replace it with different device with same footprint or use this footprint any other way.

I am sorry for bad news.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It is known issue to me, P5 is just so badly placed which forbids to use it anyhow if mini-module is plugged in EVB motherboard.

Unfortunately, you have 3 possible solutions:

1) to create a ADAT daughter card that stacks between the device card and the EVB platform - unfortunately do we don’t provide such adapter, it would have to be built at customer’s side.

2) Another option is to bring power to input at location J5 (not assembled) and use mini-module without EVB motherboard.

3) To use SRAM memory that is mounted on mini-module or replace it with different device with same footprint or use this footprint any other way.

I am sorry for bad news.