cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert - component not found

kshitij_dadheka
Contributor II

Hello community, 

We are working with MPC57xx microcontroller. We are using SDK RTM 3.0.0. Recently we added a new Windows computer to our test setup and installed the S32DS Power IDE on it with the same SDK and Architecture package. When we import an existing project in the newly installed IDE, the System Basis Chip module in PEX is greyed out and it is also not listed in the PEX perspective view. Hovering the mouse pointer over it says "This module is not installed in this version of PEX"
What is also strange is that the middleware folder of the SDK RTM 3.0.0. does not have the SBC and SBOOT folders. IDEs while the same project works on our other computers with the SBC folders present in the middleware directory.
I have tried reinstalling the IDE just in case anything was corrupted - but that doesnt seem to work. Which part of the IDE or PEX should I be looking at to debug this.
Any advice/solution would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
K**bleep**ij Dadhekar MSc.
Embedded Systems Engineer. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

SBC and SBOOT were added from SDK RTM 3.0.1, I think. Now RTM 3.0.3 is the latest in S32DS Power 2.1. So try to do an update. If Update window does not appears upon S32DS startup go through Help->S32DS Extension and Update

BR, Petr

0 Kudos

kshitij_dadheka
Contributor II

Hi PetrS,

thank you for your answer. I understand - I went through the release notes, SBC was removed from 3.0.0 and added in the next version. What confuses me is the following:

On this computer:

nxp1.PNG

The SDK folder looks like this and is titled _3.0.0

If I right-click on any project created and check the attached SDK - it says:

nxp2.PNG

 But in the updates window it says:

NXP3.PNG

 I was of the notion that we were using 3.0.0, but it seems that we did update to 3.0.2 but the title of the folder and attached sdk title still says 3.0.0?

Is this what is happening?

Thanks,

K**bleep**ij

0 Kudos

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

if remember well, folder stayed titled RTM 3.0.0 up to 3.0.2 updates.

An update to RTM 3.0.3 adds new folder titled S32_SDK_S32PA_RTM_3.0.3

BR, Petr 

0 Kudos