Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance counters on e200z425 and e200z710 for MPC5777M

Jump to solution
jschloss
Contributor III

Hi,

Is there any documentation for the performance counter register format and event selector numbers for the e200z425 and e200z710 cores on the MPC5777M? I can only find info in e200z760RM and e200759CRM, which differ somewhat from the definitions in the EREF_RM, so am not sure which to use, or if it is applicable to the MPC5777M's cores.

Thanks,

Jacob

1 Solution
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, unfortunately it is just lack of information of MPC5777M reference manual as core description should be fully described in this RM. For MPC57xx family, no core reference manual has been issued. All separate e200zx core RMs you may find on NXP web are related to core variants use with MPC55xx/56xx.

I would ask you for entering a ticket according the procedure and I will try to find out some description of that:

How to submit a new question for NXP Support 

Also it would probably require to have valid NDA (Non-disclosure agreement), please check whether your company has signed a NDA. If yes, please mention its number to the case description.

If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local NXP Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance.  For a listing of our distributors, refer to:  
http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support/distributor-network:DISTRIBUTORS

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jschloss
Contributor III

Thanks, I will open a ticket.

0 Kudos
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, unfortunately it is just lack of information of MPC5777M reference manual as core description should be fully described in this RM. For MPC57xx family, no core reference manual has been issued. All separate e200zx core RMs you may find on NXP web are related to core variants use with MPC55xx/56xx.

I would ask you for entering a ticket according the procedure and I will try to find out some description of that:

How to submit a new question for NXP Support 

Also it would probably require to have valid NDA (Non-disclosure agreement), please check whether your company has signed a NDA. If yes, please mention its number to the case description.

If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local NXP Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance.  For a listing of our distributors, refer to:  
http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support/distributor-network:DISTRIBUTORS