Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenSDA app bin file for MPC5774P

Jump to solution
ianlee1
Contributor II

Hi Sir,

I use DAPlink firmware for OpenSDA bootloader, and I need the OpenSDA app bin file for MPC5744, I downloaded the E200 OpenSDA app on P&E micro website, but it's the .SDA file can not be used by Daplink bootloader. How can I get the suitable bin file for MPC5744P?

Tags (2)
1 Solution
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

OpenSDA for MPC5744P is proprietary software from Pemicro and it is available only on our demoboards. It's not possible to load Pemicro bootloader to your own device. It's not provided. SDA file is also proprietary software and it can be used and downloaded only by Pemicro bootloader. There's no option to convert the file to anything else.

Regards,

Lukas

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ianlee1
Contributor II

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your reply. Does it mean I can't implement a empty opensda solution on MPC5744P board because I can not get the P&E opensda bootloader?  Another way, how can I covert the .SDA file to .bin file?

0 Kudos
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

OpenSDA for MPC5744P is proprietary software from Pemicro and it is available only on our demoboards. It's not possible to load Pemicro bootloader to your own device. It's not provided. SDA file is also proprietary software and it can be used and downloaded only by Pemicro bootloader. There's no option to convert the file to anything else.

Regards,

Lukas

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Well, DAPLink is for ARM devices only, so I think this answers the question.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ian,

I will try to double check, but as far as I know, there's no such file for DAPLink. There's only *.SDA for Pemicro bootloader. I will confirm later.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos